Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Dear old friends...

Two years ago I painted a series of little canvases (15x15cm) for a baby-girl's bedroom. Those canvases were portraits of animals with a vintage feel. I loved them very much and although I let them go find a new home I still miss them... So I decided to give them a new life.

This is my first attempt to go digital... so please do not be very strict...

First, I introduce you Bunny Teal! Bunny Teal is an artist. Today he is being interviewed for an article in an Arts magazine. For his portrait, he is posing against his newly decorated studio wall...


Acrylics on stretched canvas. Size 15x15cm. SOLD


Digital painting. Prints available at my Etsy shop


And here comes Mrs Catty. Today Mrs Catty is happy! She's wearing her newly bough hat.


Acrylics on stretched canvas. Size 15x15cm. SOLD



Digital painting. Prints available at my Etsy shop

And finally the portrait of Tito little. Today, Tito Little visited the town Photographer. He had his portrait taken. He plans to frame it and give it to his grandma as a Christmas present...

Acrylics on stretched canvas. Size 15x15cm.SOLD



Digital painting. Prints available at my Etsy shop


Hope you like them!

1 comment:

kecia deveney said...

your prints are adorable - you did a good job for just messing around!